Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Work, the mall, the bank, church.

B) Four people who regularly e-mail me: Rachel, my Yahoo Groups, blogs peeps, Facebook

C) My favorite places to eat: El Ranchito, Pad Thai, Hawaiian Noodle House, Ivar's Seafood

D) Four places I'd like to be right now: North Bay Ontario Canada, Nice France, Anywhere in the South, New York.

E) Four people you will tag: Hmmmm....dunno.

F) Four TV shows I watch all the time: JAG, NCIS, Star Trek (any incarnation), Law and Order.

G) Top four priorities in life are: God, Family, getting my debt gone, staying healthy.

H) Four people I would like to meet in my lifetime: Garth Nix (one of my favorite authors), James Taylor, Josh Turner, Fabian Sanchez.

I)If you could bring back the dead, what four would you invite over to chat with? My sister Col, brother Steve, friends Nicole and Daniel.

J) Four favorite pieces of Clothing: Shorts, t-shirt, baseball cap, nice socks.

K)If you were stuck on a dessert island, what four Cd's would you hopefully have with you? The Greatest Hits of Bobby Darin, "Welcome To The Monkey House" by the Dandy Warhols, Taylor Hicks' self titled album and "The Best of the Moody Blues"

L) You can have four things for breakfast, what do you order? Biscuits and gravy, corned beef hash, toast, orange juice.

M) Four things you often say: "Yo", "Can I help you?" "Dude!" and "Shazzbots!"

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Good answers. Bobby Darin? Impressive. I wouldn't have even thought you would know who he is.
And gotta love Taylor Hicks.

Snark Meister said...

I LOVE Bobby Darin...just ask anyone in my family, lol! Then again, my mom has always joked that my music is older than hers...and it's SO true.