Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What's In your Car?

Okay...after running out to the garage, here's what we got:

1. Various receipts from the Food Pavilion (where I work)
2. LOTS of pens (as a DOL Subagent, I have to have pens on hand for people to sign stuff...and my boss always STEALS MINE!!!!)
3. A baby blanket that I need to send off to a friend.
4. My nephew Mark's car seat.
5. My "bro" (actually cousin), Jeremy's hair brush (don't ask me, I have NO idea why it's out there)
6. My "Working Class Dog" cd by the one, the only Rick Springfield.
7. Jeremy's "Dancing With The Stars Megamix" cd he made on his computer.
8. My green apron from the FP.
9. A cup from Burger King with watery Coke in the bottom.
10. Some straws, also from BK.
11. A pair of Mark's socks.
12. Lastly, 4 quarters. I found 'em, they're mine now!

4 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Good ones! OK, now I will be singing Rick SPringfield all day. Ahhh, loved him! I have that CD too. I am putting it in today!

Snark Meister said...

I actually heard "Jesse's Girl" at work today (as well as "Sharp Dressed Man", lol!) I wonder if the radio is telling me something...

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Hey I heard Jessie Girl on the radio today! WOW!

Snark Meister said...

NICE! I actually laughed because today must've been "Billy Joel Day". I heard "You May Be Right" and "She's Always A Woman" in the space of an hour.