Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Little Different Blog...

Well, despite my best efforts, my blog got me into trouble with The Man at work, so sadly I had to go through a delete a lot of my best entries. I shall have to find a way to be more vague, and sneaky I suppose.

Not too much happening...I don't think I'll be watching Dancing With The Stars this year. No Jonathan Roberts, and no Fabian Sanchez!!!! Plus, I thought that for the most part, the cast wasn't one that I would particularly care about when all was said and done. Drat.

In September, I start 2 more online classes, English Composition 101 and Introduction to Anthropology. I got a 4.0 in History 101 this summer, so all is good!

3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

OHHHHNOOOO! What happened?

And I too am less than impressed with the cast.

Fabian is teaching cardio though. Come join us!

Snark Meister said...

I got called into my boss's office and was basically ordered to take down any entries related to work or risk disciplinary action. Nice, eh?

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Are you kidding!!?